Friday, May 26, 2006

JACE CALLED



Our Jace called me this morning. He told me lots of things. He told me to try not to cry. He told me he is in a wondrous place with lots of fire trucks and bears and cookies. He told me the Angels are making sure he is safe and warm.

Jace told me to tell his Mommy; "I love you Mommy"

Jace told me to tell his Daddy; "I love you Daddy"

Jace told me to tell his brother Andrew and his sisters, Madison and Georgia and Hayden that he loves them. He told me to tell his grandmas and grandpas and Aunts and Uncles and cousins and everyone else that he loves them too.

But he told me more. Jace told me that even though he wouldn't be with me; if I walk along a river, I'll feel him. He told me if I see a rainbow, I'll feel him. He told me if I see a bird flying across the sky, I'll feel him. Jace told me lots of things.

Jace told me most of all that he will wait for me so we can walk together in his wondrous place and hold my hand so I won't get lost and I can meet all his new friends.

Jace called and said he loves us all.....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And he does - he loves you all. And his smile, and his love, is reflected in everyone that knew and loved him.

My thoughts and prayer are with you, Greg. Please give my condolences to Jason and Angie.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad, this is beautiful... I'm glad you shared this with us...

11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment jocelyn (pook). We have received such a terrific outpouring of love and support during this time and it has been a great help.

Greg

6:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Jim; We had a beautiful service for little Jace yesterday morning. It was a sunny day. Your brother Jason put together an amazing slide show (with inspiring music) of the life and times of Jace Owen which was played during the service.I have watched it many times already and will in the future. Your nephew is resting under the shade of an oak tree and I know he has many playmates today.

Love Dad

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is nice to hear... I'm so glad the slides worked out...
Again, thank you for sharing this...

7:32 AM  
Blogger Jaydog said...

I'm so happy you received this call from Jace. My prayer for you is that you'll receive many more just like it in the days ahead.

Next time you talk with Jace, please tell him I said "Hi"?

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home